Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Second Round Press Conference
Indian Wells, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
March 14, 2010
J. TSONGA/M. Matosevic
An interview with:
JO WILFRIED TSONGA
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Playing first, did that bother you at all?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Yeah, a bit, because with the jet lag, in the night, of course I prefer sleep than play at this time.
Q. Did you have any trouble changing your clock last night? You lost one hour of sleep.
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Yeah, we lost it, but I was in my bed early, so it's okay.
Q. Did you know anything about Matosevic before the match?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: No, nothing.
Q. What do you think?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: I think it's a good player.
He has good serve and good forehand, so maybe he can play on the tour.
Q. How did you feel you played?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Okay. I played my level.
FastScripts by ASAP Sports....
- Murray Survives Early Test For 300th Hard Court Victory
- Li Na To Play Pliskova In Second Round
- After Sochi, Sharapova Rested and Ready For Title Defense
- Davis Records Biggest Win Of Her Career; Jankovic, Wozniacki Into Third Round
- Gonzalez Saves 4 M.P. For First Tour-Level Victory
- Federer/Wawrinka Combine For Doubles Win; Dodig/Melo Advance
2014 BNP Paribas Open Shop
Purchase your 2014 BNP Paribas Open souvenir today. T-shirts, hats, visors, the popular player towel & more are available now! Go
Join Our Email List
Receive All The Action
Sign up for the Latest News & Offers from the 2014 BNP Paribas Open Go