Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Second Round Press Conference
Indian Wells, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
March 14, 2010
J. TSONGA/M. Matosevic
An interview with:
JO WILFRIED TSONGA
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Playing first, did that bother you at all?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Yeah, a bit, because with the jet lag, in the night, of course I prefer sleep than play at this time.
Q. Did you have any trouble changing your clock last night? You lost one hour of sleep.
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Yeah, we lost it, but I was in my bed early, so it's okay.
Q. Did you know anything about Matosevic before the match?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: No, nothing.
Q. What do you think?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: I think it's a good player.
He has good serve and good forehand, so maybe he can play on the tour.
Q. How did you feel you played?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Okay. I played my level.
FastScripts by ASAP Sports....
- A Portion of October Ticket Sales Donated to the Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novak Breast Center
- Daily Doubles and Daily Tickets Now On Sale
- 2014 Mini and Group Packages Now On Sale
- Final Structural Beam Hoisted atop New Stadium 2
- Fila Donates $48,000 in Apparel and Footwear to Armed Services YMCA Twentynine Palms
- Nadal Makes Masters 1000 History; Notches 600th Win
Join Our Email List
Receive All The Action
Sign up for the Latest News & Offers from the 2014 BNP Paribas Open Go