2014 BNP Paribas Open Tournament Program Advertising
Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Indian Wells, California
March 3 - 16, 2014
2014 Program Advertising Information:
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
By The Numbers
- The 2013 Tournament:
- had more than 382,000 attendees over the 12 days
- was televised for more than 7,166 hours of domestic and international broadcast
- had more than 400 local, national and international journalists and photographers onsite covering the tournament
Demographic profile of spectators:
- Tennis maintains the top spot as the fastest growing traditional sport in America for the past decade, up 43% from 2000-2010.
- Strong Demographics Tennis fans are highly educated, affluent, and skewed heavily toward business decision makers, doctors and other professionals.
- Gender: 54% men and 46% women
- Age: 76% are between the ages of 35-64
- Education: 80% have completed college
- Income: Over 66% have household income of $100,000 or more.
- Consumer Loyalty: A Performance Research Study indicates that tennis fans are the second most brand loyal of any sport; they are more likely to buy sponsors products (NASCAR is #1)
- A Global Sport: Tennis is the second largest sport throughout most of the world.
Join Our Email List
Receive All The Action
Sign up for the Latest News & Offers from the BNP Paribas Open Go