2013 BNP Paribas Open Tournament Program Advertising
Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Indian Wells, California
2013 Tournament Program Advertising Information (pdf). Please check back later this year for the 2012 advertising information. The online E-edition of our program will offer our advertisers more exposure and the opportunity to have their ad linked to their website. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
March 4 - 17, 2013
By The Numbers
- The 2012 Tournament:
- had more than 370,000 attendees over the 12 days
- was televised for more than 6,966 hours of domestic and international broadcast
- had more than 400 local, national and international journalists and photographers onsite covering the tournament
Demographic profile of spectators:
- Tennis maintains the top spot as the fastest growing traditional sport in America for the past decade, up 43% from 2000-2010.
- Strong Demographics Tennis fans are highly educated, affluent, and skewed heavily toward business decision makers, doctors and other professionals.
- Gender: 54% men and 46% women
- Age: 76% are between the ages of 35-64
- Education: 80% have completed college
- Income: Over 66% have household income of $100,000 or more.
- Consumer Loyalty: A Performance Research Study indicates that tennis fans are the second most brand loyal of any sport; they are more likely to buy sponsors products (NASCAR is #1)
- A Global Sport: Tennis is the second largest sport throughout most of the world.
Join Our Email List
Receive All The Action
Sign up for the Latest News & Offers from the BNP Paribas Open Go