2014 BNP Paribas Open Classic Series Ticket Packages
Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Indian Wells, California
March 3 – 16, 2014
On Sale Now
Enjoy every moment of the 2014 BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament the Classic way at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden!
BNP Paribas Open Classic Series ticket packages provide the best value, the best seat locations in both the main stadium and stadium 2 and it is the only ticket package providing you the first opportunity to renew same seats for 2015.
Front Box Seat Series
Everyone knows, the closer you get to the action, the better it gets! Revel in the most intimate view of the greatest players on main stadium. Front Box Series packages include:
- Upgraded Seats
- Dedicated parking exclusive to Front Box patrons
- Access to a private "Front Box" lounge with concierge services
- Opportunity to renew the same seat for the following year
Row A or Row E (depending on section #). First two rows in the lower bowl of the stadium.
$5,000 per seat - Not Available
Club Suite, Courtside Box and Stadium Box Seat Series
- Complimentary admission to the exclusive Emirates Garden Club restaurant, a private, air-conditioned dining and entertainment area at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
- Complimentary parking includes one parking pass per every two seats (Club Suite Valet Parking / Courtside & Stadium Box VIP Parking).
- One complimentary BNP Paribas Open Tournament souvenir program.
- Name recognition in the BNP Paribas Open Tournament program (order must be placed by January 10, 2014).
- Opportunity to renew same seat for following year.
Club Suite Series
The Club Suites offers an incredible suite experience with great locations on the concourse level providing air-conditioned luxury comfort, indoor-outdoor seating, private restrooms, no host food and beverage service, TV monitors and valet parking (1 parking pass per 2 seats).
Club Suite Series
$3,100 per seat - Not Available
Courtside Box Series
$2,400 per seat - Not Available
Row L through Row P
$2,100 per seat - Not Available
Loge & Grandstand Series
Sit with some of the BNP Paribas Open's most enthusiastic fans with a great view. The Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains provide a beautiful backdrop to stunning views of world-class tennis on court. Both ticket packages offer incredible value for tennis fans at the BNP Paribas Open. (parking not included)
Row A through Row F. Bucket seats with arm rests and seat backs.
Row N through Row S. (assigned bench seating)
Stadium 2 Series
New in 2014! Watch your favorite players in the intimate setting of Stadium 2 with all new permanent seats. This stadium provides seating for 8,000 along with larger video walls to see instant replays, Shot of the Day, Daily highlights and more. (parking not included)
$1,100 per seat
Reserve a seat close to the action. Purchase a seat on the west side of Stadium 3. (parking not included)
Stadium and Site Maps
Ask A Question
Contact BNP Paribas Open with questions about tickets, advertising or general information. Go
Join Our Email List
Receive All The Action
Sign up for the Latest News & Offers from the BNP Paribas Open Go